Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jayden's Birthday Aug. 6

Jayden's 9th birthday party with family was held at Lake Metigoshe.
He chose a baseball-themed birthday cake. Jayden is a huge Yankee fan!
He celebrated with cousins Claire, Cole, & Kaydra.
Family Picture: Jason, Tiffany, & Jayden
"Are pictures over? Can I open the presents now?"
"Football stuff! Yeah, I like it!"
"Who knew I liked the Yankees?"
Claire & Cole share a chair. "That's the brotherly thing to do," says Cole.
Lots of activity!
"I never thought I would get Rock Band," says Jayden. Jason & Tiff hope this wasn't a mistake!
Proud Grandma & Grandpa.
And proud Great Grandma & Grandpa.
Jayden's kid party was in Cavalier. He rented the swimming pool for the party. The weather was perfect!
Where did that diving stick go?
Fun times in the pool!
The whole gang! Where are the girls?
MMM Lunchtime! Sloppy joes, hot dogs, chips, and cake. We worked up an appetite!


Those Cavalier boys love their football!
A perfect cake for a swimming party!
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9!
"If you don't blow them all out, you gotta tell us your girlfriends!"
Jayden's friends know he's a Yankees fan.
Water on the slides makes them alot more fun!
Water & sand don't mix too well. It was a great party!

No comments: