Sunday, June 20, 2010

Trip to Minneapolis

Sherry, Mom, Dad, and I are on our way to Mpls. with a stop in Mayville at Paula's Cafe to have lunch with Dad's sisters Alice, Margaret, and Dorothy. I will travel home with Chad who has a few days off, and Mom, Dad, Sherry, and Mark will go to Mayo for Sherry & Mom's annual check-ups.
We sure enjoyed the visit with our wonderful aunts!
We usually have supper out with Chad on this trip, and he usually chooses Red Lobster.
Chad usually livens up this group!

We usually make a stop at Dairy Queen after a big meal. Go figure!

Chad loves his Grandparents, and the feeling is mutual.
I sure wish he and Jenny lived closer.
Group shot. Mom is the photographer.
I'm showing Mom and Dad some family pictures on Facebook.
We're making plans for the day. Where should we shop while Mark is at work?
I picked out this hat for Claire for her 4th birthday. She has a "Horse" themed party planned.
The Lee kids

No comments: